30A 10K, 1 Mile & 5K: Race Day
Thursday, November 28
P.O. Box 611040
Rosemary Beach, FL 32461
- 5:30 am Rosemary Beach Barret Square closes for race set up. Use East and West Water Street for Detours
- 7:00am 30A Closes From East Water Street to Watersound Beach
- 7:30am 10K Race kicks off
- 7:35am 1 Mile Fun Run begins
- 9:30am 5K Race starts
- Since all races begin and end at downtown Rosemary Beach, both lanes of Highway 30A will be closed from Rosemary Beach to Watersound during the race from 7 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. Parking locations are: Shades, Rosemary Beach (very limited), Alys Beach and Seacrest Beach. Keep in mind that vehicles parked along the race route will not be able to exit the parking area until Highway 30A reopens at 10am.
- 10:30am 30A opens to traffic
- 11:00am Rosemary Beach Barrett Square opens to traffic
- All finishers for the 10K, 5K and 1 Mile races receive a signature keepsake medal.