Free Monthly Cooking Demo
Saturday, September 16
12:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Destin Ice Market 30A
13063 Unit M Highway 98 E Crossings
Inlet Beach, Florida 32413
Destin Ice Market 30A, the all-inclusive neighborhood market located at The Crossings at Inlet Beach, announced today its continuation of their free monthly Cooking Demo. The upscale grocery and market invites the community to its location next to the Donut Hole in Inlet Beach for a casual, come-and-go style cooking demonstration with Chef Jekyll of Jekyll — A Private Chef, LLC on Saturday, September 16, 2017, from 12:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Chef Jekyll will be showcasing fresh seafood that is available at the market, while featured wines selected by Sommelier, Pamela Wellborn are paired to the cuisine and are available to taste.
Chef Jekyll’s menu will include:
- Blackened Sea Scallops with Peppers and Onions
- Jekyll’s Jumbo Lump Mini-Crab Cakes with Spicy Remoulade
- Blackened Mahi-Mahi Tacos
- Thai Sweet Chili and Orange Grouper Medallions
- Jekyll’s “World Famous, Highly-Respected” Tiramisu, a tribute to the 555th Fighter Squadron, Aviano AB, Italy
Now in its second month, the cooking demonstrations are casual, and guests can come and go as they please. Guests have the opportunity to enter for a chance to win giveaways. The event is complimentary to attend, and reservations are not necessary.