• Do you embody the 30A lifestyle (beaching, paddle boarding, biking, yoga, fitness, coastal cuisine, local events, etc.)?
• Are you a social media NINJA, always posting Stories, Reels and favorite moments from your personal or professional life?
• Are you an irrepressibly happy person, full of life, energy, optimism, and positivity?
• Are you passionate, highly motivated, and self-driven?
• Do you have a degree in marketing, communication, public relations, digital media, or a related field? (not required, but it’s a +)
• Do you love to have FUN?
If you SCREAMED “YES!” to all of these questions, then we definitely want to hear from you.
This is an extraordinary opportunity to work for one of the most famous beach brands in the world, in a critical role in which you can learn and grow professionally while having a whole heckuva lot of fun. Job responsibilities include:
• Appearing on camera in both photos and videos
• Hosting regular live videos and beach updates
• Capturing visually stunning photos and videos of local personalities, events, restaurants, and activities
• Interacting with 30A fans on social platforms and effectively responding to social media messages, inquiries, and comments
• Providing support for 30A and Beach Happy Magazine photo and video shoots, including behind-the-scenes coverage
• Managing all social media channels for 30A’s Beach Happy Café in WaterColor
• Daily administrative tasks, including data entry, running errands, and making deliveries (hey, it can’t be all sand and sunshine!)
• Attending events on behalf of 30A
• Reviewing analytics and creating reports on key social media metrics
• Assisting with the development and management of social media marketing and influencer marketing strategies
• Exceptional communication skills
• Expert proficiency with major social media platforms and social media management tools
• Expert proficiency with video and photo editing tools
• Strong copywriting and copy-editing skills
• Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to multitask
• Ability to ad-lib, think on your feet, and make great decisions
• Detail-oriented with the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• This is a FULL-TIME position
• This is a WORK FROM HOME position
• However, much of your workday will be spent creating content about the beach businesses and communities along Florida’s Scenic Highway 30A, so you must reside within very close proximity to Santa Rosa Beach, Florida
• Compensation is competitive but ultimately depends on each candidate’s skills and experience levels
Please share this page now with qualified candidates, and we look forward to hearing from you!