Mountainfilm on Tour brings a selection of culturally rich, adventure-packed, and incredibly inspiring documentary films curated from the Mountainfilm Festival held every year in Telluride, Colorado. Each year, a selection of films from the International Film Festival is taken on the road to reach audiences who otherwise would not have a chance to experience the festival.
The popular event is scheduled to return to WaterColor Inn & Resort’s Marina Park Amphitheater for its 21st anniversary November 5-6, 2021, with films that reflect Mountainfilm’s motto, “Celebrating Indomitable Spirit,” and use the power of film, art and ideas to inspire audiences to create a better world.
The films showcased during the two-night outdoor festival will explore the themes connected to Mountainfilm’s mission of bringing a selection of culturally rich, adventure-packed and incredibly inspiring documentary films to Northwest Florida.
Marina Park Amphitheater offers a breathtaking outdoor setting against a backdrop of longleaf pines, under a starry sky to enhance the inspiring films. An event presenter will guide the audience through the program, providing insight on the films, filmmakers, and subject matters.
Tickets and WaterColor Inn lodging packages will be available at www.mountainfilmfl.com starting September 1, 2021, with discounted pricing offered for advance purchase. Each evening, gates open at 5:45 p.m., with films beginning at 7 p.m.
Tickets are priced at $30 for a single ticket and $50 for the weekend (2 nights) if purchased by September 30.
The price will increase to $40 (single) and $65 (for the weekend), if purchased by November 4. Click HERE to buy TICKETS!
Tickets bought on the day of the event cost $45 (single) and $75 (for the weekend).
Check out the movie playlist for both days:
• Bring a blanket or low-back chair(s) for seating (maximum 30-inch height restriction applies and will be enforced).
• Chairs are not allowed to be placed at the event prior to gates opening and will be removed.
• Selections of festival fare, wine, and beer will be available for purchase.
• No outside food, beverage, or coolers allowed in the Mountainfilm festival gates.
• No pets allowed at the event.
• Adult language is used in some films and may not be appropriate for younger children.
• Mountainfilm on Tour at WaterColor is a rain or shine event; ticket purchases are non-refundable unless the event is canceled or postponed.