As the first boutique hotel located near the WaterSound Beach community, the new WaterSound Inn offers a serene and comfortable escape with access to private amenities and sugar-white sand beaches. St. Joe Club & Resorts proudly introduces this latest addition to its Northwest Florida hotel collection.
Situated within the second and third floors of The GateHouse Building near the WaterSound Beach community, the hotel impresses guests with contemporary Nantucket-style design, condominium-size suites, and private balconies overlooking the WaterSound Beach Sundial and Yacht Pond.
Amenities available to guests include private golf club access and complimentary bicycle use, indoor and outdoor dining, an al fresco bar, as well as seamless access to the WaterSound Beach Club.
“At St. Joe Club & Resorts, we pride ourselves on having such a diverse collection of accommodations along Scenic Highway 30A,” said Andrew Czarnecki, Managing Director-Resort Operations at St. Joe Club & Resorts, “So we’re thrilled to expand our footprint even further with the only boutique property near the WaterSound Beach community, an all-suite hotel with an extensive range of activities for families, couples, and groups looking for a getaway on Florida’s Northwest coast that’s active, yet still tranquil.”
The hotel features 11 spacious suites, each measuring approximately 1,000 square feet.
Each suite features an airy floor plan including a living room, a cozy dining nook, separate King bedroom, private furnished balcony, complimentary in-room Wi-Fi, and a bathroom with a double vanity and a stand-up shower.
WaterSound Inn features Bruno’s Pizza Shop, a local favorite, on-site, as well as poolside dining at WaterSound Beach Club & Grill including an outdoor, full-service bar. Guests may choose to dine under an umbrella by the pool.
Amenities and Guest Services
Operated by St. Joe Club & Resorts, this boutique hotel property affords guests access to a plethora of the private membership club’s amenities, including:
- Complimentary self-parking
- Resort guest charging privileges
- Kayak and canoe rentals
- Discounted stand-up paddleboard rentals
- Access to two private golf clubs, and a public golf course, Origins Golf Club, which offers FootGolf
- Access to WaterSound Beach Club
- Private beach access, with complimentary beach setups available on first-come, first-serve basis
- Access to beach bonfire services, for which a St. Joe Club & Resorts staff member arranges all details, from preparing the fire and setting up beach chairs to providing fixings for s’mores
- Access to WaterSound Beach Fitness Center
- Access to Sanabella Spa & Salon
Room Rates start at $195 per night and reservations can be made now by visiting www.watersoundinn.com.