Check out the 30A-List of fun things to do this weekend!
1. Cam Ray: Thursday, March 7th, 5 – 7 p.m.
Enjoy a pleasant sundowner as Cam Ray plays the Piano at the Coffee to Cocktails Bar.
Where: Hyatt Place, Sandestin, 325 Grand Blvd, Miramar Beach, Florida 32550
2. Spring Concerts: One Hit Wonders: Thursday, March 7th, 6 – 8 p.m.
Nothing says spring like an open-air music concert! Grab some food and drinks at Henry’s Pizza Truck and party with a new band every Thursday.
Where: Alys Beach Amphitheatre, Somerset Street, Alys Beach, FL 32441
3. Hard Hats & High Heels: Friday, March 8th, 11:30 am – 1:30 pm
Where: Red Fish Taco, 2052 W CR 30A, Blue Mountain Beach, Florida 32459
4. Casey Kearney: Friday, March 8th, 6 – 9 p.m.
Or popular LIVE music concerts are back at Seagrove Plaza!
Where: The 30A Store in Seagrove, 3723 East County Highway 30A, Seagrove, Florida
5. Gentleman Zero: Friday, March 8th, 9 p.m. onwards
Rock n’ roll with your favorite local band at your favorite local spot!
Where: AJ’s Grayton Beach, 63 Defuniak Street, Grayton Beach, FL 32459
6. Elementary Street Market Bazaar: Saturday, March 9th, 8 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Support your local school while you shop at this inaugural street market!
Where: Butler Elementary School, 6694 W County Hwy 30A, Santa Rosa Beach, FL 32459
7. Shank: Saturday, March 9th, 6 – 9 p.m.
How about some acoustic-soul with a little gonzo honky-tonk? Shank has you covered at the latest outpost of The Perfect Pig!
Where: The Perfect Pig – Gulf Place, 7 Town Center Loop, Unit C11, Santa Rosa Beach
Gulf Place, Florida 32549
8. Dive Against Debris with Emerald Coast Scuba: Sunday, March 10th, 10 am – 2 p.m.
Calling all divers (and non-divers) to help clean up the beach and underwater environment at Destin’s East Pass Jetty. Read up on the rules and regulations here. Call 850-837-0955 for more info.
Where: Emerald Coast Scuba, 503 B Harbor Drive, Destin, Florida 32541
9. Spring It On! Concert Series: Journey to Styx: Monday, March 11th, 6:30 – 8:30 p.m.
Bring your chairs and blankets and enjoy an evening of entertaining musical performances. Each week is a different show…be sure to catch one or all!
Where: East Long Green, Rosemary Beach, P.O. Box 611040, Rosemary Beach, FL 32461
10. The Pink Stones & Georgia Dish Boys: Wednesday, March 13th, 6 – 10 p.m.
The Pink Stones and the Georgia Dish Boys will be on tour from Athens, GA and are stopping in Grayton to play at the Grayton Beer Company Taproom!
Where: Grayton Beer Company, 217 Serenoa Rd, Santa Rosa Beach, Florida 32459
For a FULL listing of events this weekend and every other day, visit the 30A Events Calendar. We have the most comprehensive listing of events, so check back often!
If you want to be included in the next 30A-List, let us hear from you!