Here are some fun ideas to plan your weekend!
1. Taste of the Season: Thursday, September 12th, 5:30 – 7:30 p.m.
complimentary light bites and wine, a special performance by one of our young thespians, and a musical preview of our first show of the season, “The Fantasticks.” RSVP here.
Where: Emerald Coast Theatre Company, 560 Grand Boulevard, Miramar Beach, Florida 32550
2. The Good Lookings: Thursday, September 12th, 6 – 9 p.m.
Enjoy a FREE concert every Thursday from 6-9 p.m. For more info, visit www.thirtyavenue.com.
Where: 30Avenue, 12805 US Hwy 98 East, Inlet Beach, FL 32461
3. Casey Kearney: Friday, September 13th, 6 – 9 p.m.
Come and shop 30A Gear while you enjoy LIVE music from 6 – 9 pm in Seagrove Plaza with happy hour drink specials inside the 30A store!
Where: The 30A Store in Seagrove, 3723 East County Highway 30A, Seagrove, Florida
4. Chris Alvarado: Friday, September 13th, 6 pm – 9 p.m.
Join Chris Alvarado as he plays live from 6-9 pm every Friday!
Where: The Perfect Pig – Gulf Place, 7 Town Center Loop, Unit C11, Santa Rosa Beach
Gulf Place, Florida 32549
5. Ben Loftin & The Family: Friday, September 13th, 9 p.m.
Main Stage Ben Loftin & The Family 9PM
Where: AJ’s Grayton Beach, 63 Defuniak Street, Grayton Beach, FL 32459
6. Symposium: Transforming Communities Through New Urbanism: Saturday, September 14-16th, 9 a.m.
Speakers from around the world will be in attendance to address the key factors, challenges and solutions in transforming communities for long-term success at this three-day seminar.
Where: The Seaside Institute, 168 Smolian Circle, Santa Rosa Beach, Florida 32459.
7. Cornhole Tournament: Saturday, September 14th, 1:30 – 3:30 p.m.
Grab a few friends and try your luck! Winners get crowlers, Grayton Beer swag and more!
Where: Grayton Beer Brewpub, 170 East County Highway 30A, Santa Rosa Beach, Florida
8. Harvest Moon Celebration w/ Forrest Williams Band: Saturday, September 14th, 6 – 10 p.m.
Enjoy live music, catering from Grayton Beer Company, and wine from the 30A Company and help raise money for The Point Washington Medical Clinic and their community efforts.
Where: Ruskin Place, P.O. Box 473, County Road 30-A, Seaside, FL 32459.
For a FULL listing of events this weekend and every other day, visit the 30A Events Calendar. We have the most comprehensive listing of events, so check back often!