Your weekend masterplanner is here! (You’re welcome!)
1. Young Professionals of Walton County: Mingling & Margs: Thursday, July 11th, 5:30 – 7 p.m.
YPWC members and non-members are invited to mix and mingle with one another while sipping on hand-crafted margaritas at this free event.
Where: La Cocina Mexican Grill & Bar, 10343 E Scenic Hwy 30A, Seacrest Beach, FL 32413
2. REP Film Club: Juliet, Naked: Thursday, July 11th, 7:30 p.m.
Based on the novel by Nick Hornby, Juliet, Naked is a comic account of life’s second chances. Tickets: $12.50 for General Admission/ $10 for REP Members
Where: The REP Theatre, 216 Quincy Circle, Seaside, FL 32459
3. OneBlood Blood Donation Drive: Friday, July 12th, 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
The OneBlood Big Red Bus® will be parked in The Market Shops parking lot, adjacent to Highway 98. Generally healthy people ages 16 or older who weigh at least 110 pounds can donate blood. A photo ID is required, and all donors receive a wellness checkup of blood pressure, pulse, temperature and iron count, including cholesterol screening.
Where: The Market Shops, 9375 Emerald Coast Pkwy, Miramar Beach, Florida 32550
4. Top Hat Jazz Trio: Friday, July 12th, 5 – 8 p.m.
Savor that Friday feeling with Top Hat Jazz Trio as they perform live at Coffee to Cocktails Bar!
Where: Hyatt Place, Sandestin, 325 Grand Blvd, Miramar Beach, Florida 32550
5. Jessie Ritter: Friday, July 12th, 6 – 9 p.m.
Come and shop while you enjoy live music from 6 – 9 pm in Seagrove Plaza with happy hour drink specials inside the 30A store!
Where: The 30A Store in Seagrove, 3723 East County Highway 30A Seagrove, Florida
6. July Concert Series: The Hoodoos: Friday, July 12th, 6 – 9 p.m.
Enjoy a free concert every Thursday & Friday from 6-9 p.m. For more info, visit www.thirtyavenue.com.
Where: 30Avenue, 12805 US Hwy 98 East, Inlet Beach, FL 32461
7. Paddle for Prevention: Saturday, July 13th, 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Paddle out with the community, connect with others, and embrace the healing qualities of the Gulf. Learn more and register online here.
Where: Gulf Place Beach Access, 4451 W County Hwy 30, Santa Rosa Beach, FL
8. Cornhole Tournament: Saturday, July 13th, 1:30 – 3:30 p.m.
Want to win some Grayton Beer Swag? Sign up for a two-member team at Grayton Beer Brewpub’s Cornhole Tournament and have yourself a fun afternoon!
Where: Grayton Beer Brewpub, 170 East County Highway 30A, Santa Rosa Beach, Florida
9. Sunday Pickin’ w/ Mike Whitty & Friends: Sunday, July 14th, 4 – 8 p.m.
Enjoy spectacular views of the Bay and live music with Mike Whitty and friends.
Where: The Bay, 24215 S Hwy 331, Santa Rosa Beach, FL 32459
10. Max McCann: Sunday, July 14th, 7 p.m.
Wind down with a sundowner and some original beach mountain blues with Max MacCann!
Where: Old Florida Fish House, 5235 E Hwy 30A, Seagrove Beach, FL 32459
For a FULL listing of events this weekend and every other day, visit the 30A Events Calendar. We have the most comprehensive listing of events, so check back often!