Here’s our pick of truly awesome events this week!
1. 6th Annual Food for Thought Stock the Pantry Party: Thursday, August 22nd, 5:30 – 7:30 p.m.
Start your weekend by spreading joy! To register your team in the food drive competition, please email Support@fftfl.org.
Where: Food For Thought Outreach, 132 Market Street, Santa Rosa Beach, 32459
2. Trivia Night: Thursday, August 22nd, 7 – 8 p.m.
Test your knowledge on a variety of topics against competing teams. Enjoy $12 Pitcher Specials, small-batch beers, craft cocktails and dinner.
Where: Grayton Beer Brewpub, 170 East County Highway 30A, Santa Rosa Beach, Florida
3. August Concert Series: KingFish: Friday, August 23rd, 6 – 9 p.m.
Enjoy a FREE concert from 6-9 p.m. For more info, visit www.thirtyavenue.com.
Where: 30Avenue, 12805 US Hwy 98 East, Inlet Beach, FL 32461
4. Jessie Ritter: Friday, August 23rd, 6 – 9 p.m.
Come and shop 30A Gear while you enjoy LIVE music from 6 – 9 pm in Seagrove Plaza with happy hour drink specials inside the 30A store!
Where: The 30A Store in Seagrove, 3723 East County Highway 30A, Seagrove, Florida
5. Jamah Terry: Saturday, August 24th, 6 – 9 p.m.
Enjoy a sundowner (or two) in an inspired setting with live music!
Where: FOOW – Fish Out of Water, 34 Golden Rod Cir, WaterColor, Florida 32459
6. Dread Clampitt: Saturday, August 24th, 8 p.m.
Come and party with Dread Clampitt this Saturday night!
Where: Red Fish Taco, 2052 West County Highway30A, Blue Mountain Beach, Florida 32459
7. 30A Farmer’s Market: Sunday, August 25th, 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Shop for fresh and nutritious homegrown produce at the 30A Farmers’ Market in the beautifully welcoming Rosemary Beach community!
Where: Rosemary Beach, P.O. Box 611040, Rosemary Beach, FL 32461
8. The Steenos: Sunday, August 25th, 11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Enjoy live music by The Steenos as you and brunch every Sunday!
Where: Stinky’s Fish Camp, 5994 County Road 30A, Dune Allen, FL 32459
9. Sunday Pickin’ w/ Mike Whitty & Friends: Sunday, August 25th, 4 – 8 p.m.
Come, spend a Sunday with Mike Whitty and friends. Mike finds people to play with him and that changes weekly!
Where: The Bay, 24215 S Hwy 331, Santa Rosa Beach, FL 32459
10. Max McCann: Sunday, August 25th, 7 p.m.
Grab some friends and enjoy some original Beach Mountain Blues with Max. It’s gonna be a good time!
Where: Old Florida Fish House, 5235 E Hwy 30A, Seagrove Beach, FL 32459
For a FULL listing of events this weekend and every other day, visit the 30A Events Calendar. We have the most comprehensive listing of events, so check back often!