If you’re lucky enough to have a white-sand Christmas this year, 30A offers plenty of activities to celebrate the holidays.
Our beach communities go all out decking up entire neighborhoods in festive holiday lights. So enjoy the slight nip in the air and take a walking tour.
Besides that, check out our round-up of events leading up to Christmas:
1. Festival of Trees on Display: 10 a.m. – 1 p.m., November 27, 2019 – January 1, 2020
Held annually in Grand Park, the event showcases uniquely decorated Christmas trees from twelve local, non-profits. The trees debut before Thanksgiving and remain in the park through the holidays for the public to enjoy and learn more about the missions of these organizations. Open to the public at no charge.
Venue: Grand Boulevard, 600 Grand Blvd., Miramar Beach, FL 32550
2. 12 nights of Lights: 6, 7 and 8 p.m., December 4 – 21 | Wednesday, Friday, Saturday
Enjoy a festive light show every Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday leading up to Christmas. This Sparkling event will be featured during the special holiday edition of the Wednesday Night Concert Series hosted at the Village. Watch three dazzling shows on the Village tree at 6 p.m., 7 p.m., and 8 p.m.
3. Merry Little Christmas Concert: 6-8 p.m. Thursday, December 12
The Boys and Girls Clubs of the Emerald Coast invite you to the second annual Merry Little Christmas Concert. Enjoy the sounds of the season featuring live music by Chris Alvarado, Jacob Mohr and Jessie Ritter. Guests can also get a head start on holiday shopping with a silent auction featuring gift ideas for everyone on your list. Tickets are available for $40 a person for the event, and all guests will enjoy heavy hors d’oeuvres and one complimentary beer ticket. A cash bar will also be available.
Where: Grayton Beer Company, 217 Serenoa Rd, Santa Rosa Beach, Florida 32459
4. Every Christmas Story Ever Told (And Then Some!): Mainstage Show
The REP Theatre’s holiday smash hit, Every Christmas Story Ever Told, returns with all of your favorite Beloved Holiday Classics packed into one 90-minute show of high-energy jolly and hilarity! Tickets are $30 ($24 for REP Members) and $20 for Kids Under 12. Check out other performance dates here.
Where: The REP Theatre, 216 Quincy Circle, Seaside, FL 32459
5. Butler Elementary Sleigh Ride: 6 a.m. – 9:30 a.m., Friday, December 13
Taking a bike-“SLEIGH” ride down 30-A to wish the kiddos and drivers Happy Holidays! Dress up as your favorite holiday character….. snowman, Santa, reindeer, present, elf, get creative and come out and support Butler Elementary! Tickets are $25 and this includes ur ticket to ride, breakfast at the Perfect Pig and a drink ticket!
Where: The Perfect Pig – Gulf Place, 7 Town Center Loop, Unit C11, Santa Rosa Beach
Gulf Place, Florida 32549
6. Sowal High School Band Holiday Performance: 6:30 – 8 p.m., Friday, December 13
Join us for the South Walton High School Band’s annual holiday performance on stage featuring “Twas the Night Before Christmas” and classic holiday carols!
Santa will also be here from 6-8 p.m. for pics!
Where: The Hub, 7000 East County Highway 30A, Watersound Beach, FL 32461
7. Ugly Sweater Party: 9 p.m., Friday, December 13
Don your ugliest sweater and join the fun! Luke Langford will provide live entertainment.
Where: AJ’s Grayton Beach, 63 Defuniak Street, Grayton Beach, FL 32459
8. The 6th Annual GRAYT Santa Pub Crawl: 3 p.m. Saturday, December 14
The GRAYT Santa Pub Crawl hits all the best local bars that beautiful Grayton Beach has to offer. Crawl begins with 3 PM check-in at Hurricane Oyster Bar.
Where: Grayton Beach, Florida’s Scenic Hwy 30A, Grayton Beach, FL 32459
9. Holiday Happenings…A POP-UP Shopping Event: 1-5 p.m., Saturday, December 14
Shop the streets of Rosemary Beach and experience a special something on every turn! Enjoy book signings, trunk shows, demos, shopping specials and holiday cheer galore. Learn more HERE.
Where: Rosemary Beach, P.O. Box 611040, Rosemary Beach, FL 32461
10. Tuba Christmas: 5-7 p.m., Saturday, December 14
Join in for a unique holiday event at The Village of Baytowne Wharf in Sandestin. Enjoy some of your favorite holiday classics with Tuba Christmas and visits with Santa!
Where: The Village of Baytowne Wharf, 9100 Baytowne Blvd, Miramar Beach, Florida 32550
11. Holiday Bazaar: 11 a.m. – 5 p.m., Saturday, December 14 & 15
Shop handmade goods, art, gifts & live Christmas music from the best local vendors & artists in our area at this fun two-day event.
Where: Old Florida Fish House, 5235 E Hwy 30A, Seagrove Beach, FL 32459
12. Breakfast with Santa: 8-11 a.m., Sunday, December 15
Join us for a kid-friendly breakfast buffet in Havana Beach, featuring the one and only Santa Claus! Santa will be on hand for pictures for the duration of breakfast, as well as handing out small gifts in anticipation of the upcoming Christmas holiday. Check out the price details and menu here.
Where: Havana Beach Bar & Grill, 63 Main Street, Rosemary Beach, Florida 32461
13. Tacky Sweater Christmas Party w/ Forrest Williams Band: 8-11 p.m., Saturday, December 21
Join in for some festive fun at the annual ugly sweater party!
Festivities begin at 8 p.m. with live music featuring local favorites, Forrest Williams Band. Enjoy food and drink specials!
Where: Local Catch Bar & Grill, 3711 W County 30A, Blue Mountain Beach, FL 32459
14. Don’t forget to visit the 30A Stores in Gulf Place, Seagrove and Rosemary Beach and enjoy fun, festive decor as you browse our Holiday Collection, and great specials on gear! Don’t forget to grab a cold 30A Beach Blonde (or a steaming cup of coffee) while you’re there.
If we missed anything, please let us know. Happy Holidays 30A!