Looking for something to do on 30A this weekend? We got you!
1. Book Signing with 30A’s Mike Ragsdale: Thursday, June 20th, 5 – 7 p.m.
Mike Ragsdale – Founder of The 30A Company – will be at The 30A Store at Gulf Place to sign copies of his new book, Holier Than Thou. The graphic novel chronicles Lucifer’s mid-life crisis, as he sets out on a hilarious, devil-may-care quest to make amends for past wrongdoings… and in the process, unwittingly triggers Armageddon.
Copies of the book will be available for purchase during the event, and are also available online at www.holierthan.com.
Where: The 30A Store at Gulf Place, 95 Laura Hamilton Blvd, Unit C-6, Santa Rosa Beach, FL 32459
2. June Concert Series w/ Los Locos: Thursday, June 20th, 6 – 9 p.m.
Enjoy a FREE concert every Thursday & Friday from 6-9p.m. For more info, visit www.thirtyavenue.com.
Where: 30Avenue, 12805 US Hwy 98 East, Inlet Beach, FL 32461
3. Redds 6th Anniversary Costume Party: Thursday, June 20th, 6:30 – 10 p.m.
Redd’s is celebrating their 6th anniversary in style! Bring a piece of costume or a hat to add to our collection and get a free request! Gift bags for best costumes!
Where: Redd’s Fueling Station, 2320 W County Hwy 30A, Blue Mountain Beach, FL 32459
4. Meet the Author, Book Signings & Adoption: Friday, June 21st, 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Come meet the author of Legend of the Tooth Ogre and other Tooth Ogre Tales and adopt your very own Tooth Ogre!
Where: The Blue Giraffe, 1777 E. County Hwy 30A, WaterColor, FL 32459
5. 17th Emerald Coast Blue Marlin Classic: Wednesday, June 19th – Sunday, 23rd, 4 p.m.
Northwest Florida’s most successful entry into world-class sportfishing tournament is back! To learn more, visit: www.fishecbc.com.
Where: Baytowne Marina, 9300 US Hwy 98 West, Sandestin, FL 32550
6. Bend and Brew: International Day of Yoga + Market In The Park: Friday, June 21st, 4 – 9 p.m.
Where: Grayton Beer Company, 217 Serenoa Rd, Santa Rosa Beach, Florida 32459
7. DiBacco Wine Night: Friday, June 21st, 6:30 p.m.
Mark your calendars for a very special Wine Night featuring DiBacco Wines with Tom DiBacco himself showcasing one of his traditional Italian recipes as one of the four courses. The dinner is priced at $60/person. Email Joy@graytoncornercafe.comto reserve your spot.
Where: Grayton Corner Cafe, 14 Clayton Lane, Suite 16, Santa Rosa Beach.
8. Book Signing w/ Author Jill Sanders: Saturday, June 22nd, 10 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Come and say hello to New York Times, USA Today, and international bestselling author, Jill Sanders.
Where: Sundog Books, 89 Central Square, Seaside, FL 32459
9. Cumberland County: Saturday, June 22nd, 5 – 9 p.m.
Catch Americana Duo featuring Kristin Courville and Eric DiSanto live from 5-9 p.m. at Tommy Bahama’s!
Where: Tommy Bahama’s Restaurant & Bar, 525 Grand Blvd, Sandestin, FL 32550
10. Sunday Cinema: Mary Poppins Returns: Sunday, June 23rd, 8 p.m.
Grab a lawn chair or blanket and cozy up on the Events Plaza Lawn for a free featured film.
Where: Baytowne Wharf Events Plaza, 9300 US Hwy 98 West, Sandestin, FL 32550
For a FULL listing of events this weekend and every other day, visit the 30A Events Calendar. We have the most comprehensive listing of events, so check back often!