Here’s an easy-to-read roundup of the best events this weekend!
1. August Concert Series: The Shakedown: Thursday, August 8th, 6 – 9 p.m.
Enjoy a FREE concert every Thursday & Friday from 6-9p.m. For more info, visit www.thirtyavenue.com.
Where: 30Avenue, 12805 US Hwy 98 East, Inlet Beach, FL 32461
2. Casey Kearney: Thursday, August 8th, 6:30 – 9:30 p.m.
Gather the family for an evening of fun, food, drinks and soulful tunes under the stars!
Where: The Hub, 7000 East County Highway 30A, Watersound Beach, FL 32461
3. Karaoke: Thursday, August 8th, 9 p.m. – 1 a.m.
Grab your friends and come out for a night of fun!
Where: Steamboat Bar & Grill (Seagrove), 4935 E. County Hwy 30A, Seagrove, FL 32459
4. Geoff McBride: Friday, August 9th, 6 – 9 p.m.
Come and shop while you enjoy LIVE music from 6 – 9 pm in Seagrove Plaza with happy hour drink specials inside the 30A store!
Where: The 30A Store in Seagrove, 3723 East County Highway 30A, Seagrove, Florida
5. Mari Gleason: Friday, August 9th, 6 – 9 p.m.
Enjoy live Music with breathtaking ocean views!
Where: FOOW – Fish Out of Water, 34 Golden Rod Cir, WaterColor, Florida 32459
6. Meet the Author – Prissy Elrod: Friday, August 9th, 6:30 – 8:30 p.m.
Arrive by 6:30 to hear Prissy talk about her “far from ordinary” life, followed by a book signing. Find more details here.
Where: WaterColor Inn & Resort, 34 Goldenrod Circle, WaterColor, FL 32459
7. Central Square Cinema: The Brave Little Toaster: Friday, August 9th, 8 p.m.
Grab your blankets and head to the Amphitheater for a movie under the stars!
Where: Seaside Amphitheater, P.O. Box 4730, County Road 30A, Seaside, FL 32459
8. Car Show: Autos in August: Saturday, August 10th, 11 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Join The Village of Baytowne Wharf and Emerald Coast Customes for a day of fun, sun, and cars. $10 entry fee per vehicle. Open to the public. For participation info email email@example.com
Where: The Village of Baytowne Wharf, 9100 Baytowne Blvd, Miramar Beach, Florida 32550
9. Longleaf Drive: Sunday, August 11th, 12 – 3 p.m.
Enjoy a Sunday Soulful Lunch while listening to local Americana-folk band, Longleaf Drive.
Where: Grayton Beer Brewpub, 170 East County Highway 30A, Santa Rosa Beach, Florida
10. Max McCann: Sunday, August 11th, 7 p.m.
Wrap up the weekend in the company of friends and family while enjoying live music by Max McCann!
Where: Old Florida Fish House, 5235 E Hwy 30A, Seagrove Beach, FL 32459
For a FULL listing of events this weekend and every other day, visit the 30A Events Calendar. We have the most comprehensive listing of events, so check back often!