Check out the weekly 30A-List of upcoming local events
1. Third Thursday Wine Walkabout: Thursday, December 20th, 5 – 7 p.m.
It’s the Third Thursday of the month and that only means one thing – it’s wine o’clock! Enjoy wine tastings, live music, food, door prizes and a commemorative glass – all for $20 a person!
Where: Gulf Place, Town Loop Center, Santa Rosa Beach
2. The Merry Little Christmas Concert: Thursday, December 20th, 6 – 8:30 p.m.
Presented by The Boys and Girls Clubs of the Emerald Coast, this inaugural concert features local talent including Chris Alvarado, Jacob Mohr, Jessie Ritter and other local musicians. A portion of the proceeds will benefit The Boys and Girls Clubs of Bay County.
Click here for tickets and pricing info.
Where: The Boys & Girls Clubs of the Emerald Coast, South Walton Lawn, 427 Greenway Trail, Santa Rosa Beach, FL 32459
3. Winter Solstice Clarity Sound Bath: Friday, December 21st, 7 p.m.
In celebration of the shortest day/longest night of the year, try a rejuvenating mind-body experience of a sound bath immersion. Complete with fire ceremony, traditional essential oils, and Candle Magic candlelight, this one is sure to be a memorable experience! For reservations, click here. Have questions? Call Shanda at 239-560-6667.
Where: 30A Paddleboard Yoga / Inner Chi Wellness, 78 Ricker Avenue, Santa Rosa Beach, Florida 32459
4. Ugly Sweater Party: Friday, December 21st, 7:30 pm – 10:30 pm
Local favorites Bryan Kennedy and Forrest Williams will raise the roof and have you grooving to their tunes at this fun annual event. Please bring a non perishable food item donation.
Where: Redd’s Fueling Station, 2320 W County Hwy 30A, Santa Rosa Beach, FL 32459
5. Farmers’s Markets: Start your day by taking in the sights and sounds of a local market! choose between the Seaside Farmer’s Market at Seaside starting 8 a.m. on Saturday; Rosemary Beach starts at 6 AM on Sunday; and the Grand Boulevard Farmers Market at Sandestin at Grand Boulevard starts at 9 a.m. on Saturday.
Where: Seaside, Rosemary Beach, Grand Boulevard
Then move to Grand Park for the kick-off of the Festival of Trees where you can witness uniquely decorated Christmas trees from twelve local, non-profits. Both attractions open at 10 a.m.
Where: Grand Boulevard, Miramar Beach
7. Tacky Christmas Party: Saturday, December 22nd, 8-11 p.m.
Don your tackiest sweater in all it’s glory and join in for good food, drinks and a rolicking time! Forrest Williams Band plays LIVE!
Where: Local Catch Bar & Grill, 3711 W County 30A, Blue Mountain Beach, FL 32459
8. LIVE Music: Various Venues: Sunday, December 23rd, Various timings
Take your pick from a plethora of LIVE music performances at all your favorite local hangouts. Right from Shane D’Fury performing at The Perfect Pig – Gulf Place at 11 a.m. to Dredd Clampitt regaling the lunch crowd at Red Bar at 12 p.m. Sunday Pickin’ w/ Mike Whitty & Friends at The Bay at 4 p.m. to Space Junkie at Cuvee 30A at 6 p.m., we’re all spoilt for choice!
9. Dueling Pianos: Wednesday, December 26th, 4 – 8 p.m.
Always a crowd favorite, Dueling Pianos are back at your favorite hangout. What’s more, proceeds from the event benefit The Sonder Project.
Where: Shunk Gulley Oyster Bar, 1875 S Highway 393, Santa Rosa Beach, Florida 32459
For a FULL listing of events this weekend and every other day, visit the 30A Events Calendar. We have the most comprehensive listing of events, so check back often!
If you want to be included on the next 30A-List, let us hear from you!