Check out what’s hot this week!
1. Face Painting & Moonlight Movies: Thursday, May 30th, 5 p.m.
Bring the family for a wholesome and fun movie night under the stars. This week’s movie is: Incredibles 2.
Where: Rosemary Beach Western Green, P.O. Box 611040, Rosemary Beach, FL 32461
2. Thursday Concert Series w/ Hunter Dawson: Thursday, May 30th, 6 – 9 p.m.
Spend a musical evening with talented singer-songwriter and acoustic guitarist Hunter Dawson.
Where: 30Avenue, 12805 US Hwy 98 East, Inlet Beach, FL 32461
3. Trivia Night: Thursday, May 30th, 7 – 8 p.m.
Join in from 7-8 PM every Thursday to test your knowledge on a variety of topics against competing teams.
Where: Grayton Beer Brewpub, 170 East County Highway 30A, Santa Rosa Beach, Florida
4. OneBlood Blood Drive: Friday, May 31st, 11 a.m.
Stop by anytime from 11 a.m. – 4 p.m for a OneBlood Blood Drive at Gulf Place! No appointment is necessary to donate, simply stop by and enter the Big Red Bus that will be in the parking lot!
Where: Gulf Place, Town Loop Center, Santa Rosa Beach, FL 32459
5. Geoff McBride: Friday, May 31st, 6 – 9 p.m.
Come and shop while you enjoy LIVE music in Seagrove Plaza with happy hour drink specials inside the 30A store!
Where: The 30A Store in Seagrove, 3723 East County Highway 30A, Seagrove, Florida
6. True Soul: Saturday, June 1st, 8 p.m.
Groove to the beat of True Soul as you wind down with friends on Saturday night!
Where: Old Florida Fish House, 5235 E Hwy 30A, Seagrove Beach, FL 32459
7. Pickled Pickers: Sunday, June 2nd, 4 – 8 p.m.
Pickled Pickers will be performing at he main stage at 8, followed by DJ Charles starting 9 p.m.!
Where: AJ’s Grayton Beach, 63 Defuniak Street, Grayton Beach, FL 32459
8. Sunday Pickin’ w/ Mike Whitty & Friends: Sunday, June 2nd, 4 – 8 p.m.
Come and spend Sunday evening with Mike Whitty and friends.
Where: The Bay, 24215 S Hwy 331, Santa Rosa Beach, FL 32459
9. Alice in Wonderland: Monday, June 3rd, 6:30 p.m.
Join Alice and The REP actors as they make their way through this fantasy world where the unexpected is to always be expected. Complimentary for all ages.
Where: Seaside Amphitheater, P.O. Box 4730, County Road 30A, Seaside, FL 32459
10. Here Comes the Sun Concert Series: Monday, June 3rd, 6:30 – 8:30 p.m.
Celebrate summer! Bring your chairs or blankets and enjoy an evening of entertaining musical performances. This week’s band is Fais Do Do.
Where: Rosemary Beach, P.O. Box 611040, Rosemary Beach, FL 32461
For a FULL listing of events this weekend and every other day, visit the 30A Events Calendar. We have the most comprehensive listing of events, so check back often!