Check out what’s hot this week!
1. Face Painting & Moonlight Movies: Thursday, May 30th, 5 p.m.
Bring the family for a wholesome and fun movie night under the stars. This week’s movie is: Incredibles 2.
Where: Rosemary Beach Western Green, P.O. Box 611040, Rosemary Beach, FL 32461
2. Thursday Concert Series w/ Hunter Dawson: Thursday, May 30th, 6 – 9 p.m.
Spend a musical evening with talented singer-songwriter and acoustic guitarist Hunter Dawson.
Where: 30Avenue, 12805 US Hwy 98 East, Inlet Beach, FL 32461
3. Trivia Night: Thursday, May 30th, 7 – 8 p.m.
Join in from 7-8 PM every Thursday to test your knowledge on a variety of topics against competing teams.
Where: Grayton Beer Brewpub, 170 East County Highway 30A, Santa Rosa Beach, Florida
4. OneBlood Blood Drive: Friday, May 31st, 11 a.m.
Stop by anytime from 11 a.m. – 4 p.m for a OneBlood Blood Drive at Gulf Place! No appointment is necessary to donate, simply stop by and enter the Big Red Bus that will be in the parking lot!
Where: Gulf Place, Town Loop Center, Santa Rosa Beach, FL 32459
5. Geoff McBride: Friday, May 31st, 6 – 9 p.m.
Come and shop while you enjoy LIVE music in Seagrove Plaza with happy hour drink specials inside the 30A store!
Where: The 30A Store in Seagrove, 3723 East County Highway 30A, Seagrove, Florida
6. True Soul: Saturday, June 1st, 8 p.m.
Groove to the beat of True Soul as you wind down with friends on Saturday night!
Where: Old Florida Fish House, 5235 E Hwy 30A, Seagrove Beach, FL 32459
7. Pickled Pickers: Sunday, June 2nd, 4 – 8 p.m.
Pickled Pickers will be performing at he main stage at 8, followed by DJ Charles starting 9 p.m.!
Where: AJ’s Grayton Beach, 63 Defuniak Street, Grayton Beach, FL 32459
8. Sunday Pickin’ w/ Mike Whitty & Friends: Sunday, June 2nd, 4 – 8 p.m.
Come and spend Sunday evening with Mike Whitty and friends.
Where: The Bay, 24215 S Hwy 331, Santa Rosa Beach, FL 32459
9. Alice in Wonderland: Monday, June 3rd, 6:30 p.m.
Join Alice and The REP actors as they make their way through this fantasy world where the unexpected is to always be expected. Complimentary for all ages.
Where: Seaside Amphitheater, P.O. Box 4730, County Road 30A, Seaside, FL 32459
10. Here Comes the Sun Concert Series: Monday, June 3rd, 6:30 – 8:30 p.m.
Celebrate summer! Bring your chairs or blankets and enjoy an evening of entertaining musical performances. This week’s band is Fais Do Do.
Where: Rosemary Beach, P.O. Box 611040, Rosemary Beach, FL 32461
For a FULL listing of events this weekend and every other day, visit the 30A Events Calendar. We have the most comprehensive listing of events, so check back often!
If you want to be included in the next 30A-List, let us hear from you!