Check out what’s brewing on 30A!
1. Local’s Night Launch Party: Thursday, September 5th, 4 – 9 p.m.
Live music by The Red Bar Jazz Band, NFL games on the Jumbotron and pavilion TVs and free samples & giveaways from Grayton Beer Company!
Where: The Hub, 7000 East County Highway 30A, Watersound Beach, FL 32461
2. Max McCann by the Lake: Thursday, September 5th, 6 p.m.
Max McCann by the Lake live at 6 pm…it doesn’t get better than this.
Where: Old Florida Fish House, 5235 E Hwy 30A, Seagrove Beach, FL 32459
3. Family Fun Fest: Friday, September 6th, 6 – 10 p.m.
With fun activities for the kids including magicians and face painters, dining options and live music, this is a great way to spend your Friday evening!
Where: Seascape Towne Centre, 80 Seascape Drive, Miramar Beach, Florida 32550
4. TKO: Friday, September 6th, 7 – 10 p.m.
Kyle Ogle and TK Bardwell play a blend of country blues, outlaw country, southern rock, folk, and some “B side” covers.
Where: Stinky’s Bait Shack, 5994 W. Co. Hwy 30A, Dune Allen, FL 32459
5. The Complete Works of William Shakespeare (abridged): Friday, September 6th & Saturday, September 7th, 7:30 p.m.
A fast-paced and absolutely hilarious ride through 37 of Shakespeare’s plays in only 97 minutes! Tickets are $24 for REP Members & $30 for non-members.
Where: The REP Theatre, 216 Quincy Circle, Seaside, FL 32459.
6. Soul Yoga on Grand Boulevard Green: Saturday, September 7th, 1 – 3 p.m.
Where: Grand Boulevard, 600 Grand Blvd., Miramar Beach, FL 32550
7. Redd Sings: Saturday, September 7th, 6:30 – 10 p.m.
Don’t miss the chance to hear Redd, the Singing, sing!
Where: Redd’s Fueling Station, 2320 W County Hwy 30A, Blue Mountain Beach, FL 32459
8. Sunday Brunch w/ Live Music: Sunday, September 8th, 11 a.m.
Enjoy live acoustic music during brunch every Sunday.
Where: Pescado Seafood Grill & Rooftop Bar, 74 Town Hall Road, Suite 4B, Rosemary Beach, Florida.
9. Forrest Williams Band: Sunday, September 8th, 4 – 7 p.m.
It’s the Sunday Funday ritual at Local Catch with local favorites, The Forrest Williams Band!
Where: Local Catch Bar & Grill, 3711 W County 30A, Blue Mountain Beach, FL 32459
10. Matt Lyons: Sunday, September 8th, 6 p.m.
Enjoy amazing gulf views and live music while dining with friends and family.
Where: FOOW – Fish Out of Water, 34 Golden Rod Cir, WaterColor, Florida 32459
For a FULL listing of events this weekend and every other day, visit the 30A Events Calendar. We have the most comprehensive listing of events, so check back often!